Monday 15 December 2008

30












It's my birthday next Saturday and I'm excited because I'll be 30!

I'm having a tea party and invited some good friends. I guess some might be able to come :-) I've been neglecting some of them because I'm falling in love with this lovely man I'm seeing. But I hope they will forgive me and show up anyway!!

My boyfriend Ed is also cooking me dinner, taking me on a walk in Cornwall and meal out the day after. He is also taking me out to see a lecture at the university with his parents, about art and Dartmoor. Illustrator, Alan Lee, who created images for "Lord of the Rings" will be there, so I expect it will be good.

There's a chance my sister will come and see me. It's a long way for her to travel, but it would be great if she could make it. I love her so much - I don't see her as much as I'd like. I'd love her to visit.

No comments: