Sunday 27 July 2008

A Good Move











News - I'm going to move house.

There's a place just round the corner with other young professionals. Here's the advert pretty much as it was, except I couldn't help putting the first "i" back in Victorian. Doesn't it sound good?

Rooms to rent in Lovely Victorian House

Great sized, fully furnished quiet rooms in shared house. House has undergone recent refurb to include fully fitted kitchen with integrated double oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. 2x Fridge & Freezer. Slate floor in kitchen and polished wood flooring throughout all other rooms. Communal LCD TV included. Downstairs shower cubicle with blue mosaic and concealed shower. WC.

Beautiful original stairwell with crystal chandalier and stained glass door. Main bathroom with contemporary styled bowl sink, WC, bath with large head shower & chromed towel radiator. Fully DG & GCH. Spotlights throughout to add to the contemporary feel whilst retaining original features such as feature fireplaces in all rooms.

Outside is a decked area with table & chairs and parking for 1 car. Free parking in street. Wireless broadband. Rent includes Electric, Gas & Water.

Working Pro's only. No pets, DSS, Smokers.

I'm really happy about this. I've been to look at the place and I like the feel of it straight away. I think it will be a good move. I only met one housemate, but he seemed sound. A guy called Jon, a photograpner. He said, "You're the kind of person we'd like to have here." So guess he felt the same way. It will be a good move for me:

1) Meeting new people
2) Having a bigger room with a desk and more space
3) Having an indoor washing machine (!)
4) A fresh start, but not far from 'home'
5) I'll even have a cleaner!

I've got just under 3 weeks to pack up and move over, but it is literally 2 streets away from where I am now, so not too much of a hassle I reckon!

No comments: